Vietnam In Your Eyes 9 Days / 8 Nights
Start from: Ha Noi
This is all these things and more, a country with a past as rich as the Soil in the blazing green deltas. This past reads like a romantic legend full of heroic struggles and astounding victories, whereby this small country retained its culture, absorbing and adapting the strengths of its foes but never losing its traditions or its sense of history. In Vietnam, traditions carry real meaning. Ancient heroes are still venerated at colorful temple festivals, people honor their ancestors, and village elders teach values of hard work, hospitality, and filial loyalty. With 54 ethnic groups, most of whom live in remote areas and follow age-old customs, Vietnam offers unparalleled opportunities for cultural exploration in Asia. It is beautiful country, a long, hourglass of land, stretching over 900 miles up the eastern coast of the Indochinese Peninsula. Vietnamese people describe their country as a bamboo shoulder pole slung with two baskets of rice - the fertile southern Mekong Delta and the northern Red River Delta.
- Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival
- Day 2 : Ha Long bay – the World heritage
- Day 3 : Hanoi - Hue
- Day 4 : Hue
- Day 5 : Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An
- Day 6 : Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 7 : Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 8 : Tay Ninh - Cu Chi
- Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh city - Departure
- You are met at the NoiBai airportand transfer to Hanoi city.
- Full day trip in Halong bay, the world heritage.
- Explore Hue and Hoi An city in the middle Vietnam.
- Visit HoChiMinh city.
- Discover Tay Ninh and Cu Chi, the historical area.
Day 1: Hanoi ArrivalYou are arrival at our thousand years Capital – Hanoi city. Vietnam TripAdvisor's guide will welcome you at the airport Noi bai airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. It is time for you to relax after long journey. You will know our legend/history about Hoan Kiem lake (the lake of the Restored Sword), our architectural and our way of with small street and its name (Old quarter). Having dinner and enjoy our welcome show of northern rural Vietnam – Water Puppet show. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Long bay – the World heritage (B/L)This day, you will visit Halong, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. The travel start at 8 am, after 3 hour and a half, you will arrive at Halong. Embark in the Traditional style wooden junk around noon, you are be served with fresh seafood lunch. With 4-hour boat trip, you are cruising around islets, caves and grottos. You then will visit Sung Sot ('The Cave of Surprise') grotto. Drive back to Hanoi for dinner & over night in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Hue (B/L)In the morning, you will visit Hochiminh’s Mausoleum, His House on Stilt, Hochiminh’s Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda and Quan Thanh temple. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, either more discover Hanoi with the visit to Van Mieu (our first national university), Art Museum or visit Ethnology Museum or shopping at Old quarter for Vietnam souvenir. Leave our Capital to the Imperial city – Hue in the evening flight. Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue (B/L)Today, you will visit the Imperial Citadel of Hue, King Tu Duc’s tomb (Tu Duc is a king but also a poet, so his mausoleum is a poet garden), King Minh Mang tomb (typical formal oriental style designed), and Thien Mu pagoda. In the late afternoon, take a cruise on Huong river admire sunset. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L)Vietnam TripAdvisor's car will drive you to Hoi An town, which is about 120km from Hue. You will travel through Hai Van pass, and Lang Co beach – one of the most beautiful beach of Vietnam. Passing Danang, the car will stop for the visit to Cham museum. Cham museum is the open air collection of Cham sculpture. Many of the sandstone carving are breathtaking. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)In the morning, you will walk to visit ancient tiny town Hoi an. The visit will includes Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. It is time for you to go shopping or relax on the bank of Thu Bon river of Hoi An before late afternoon flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)Full day city tour. Our tour start by visit Reunification Palace, then visit War Musuem, Notre Dame Cathedral. After lunch, we continue to visit Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Pagoda, on the way back bustling Chinatown is should not be missed as well. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 8: Tay Ninh - Cu Chi (B/L)Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh city. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh city - Departure (B)Free time for shopping or optional visit before transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure Type of tour: (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your way of travel). Easy tour VietnamTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Size of Group||2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax||Single Supplemental|
|Size of Group||2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax||Single Supplemental|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison,||Sofitel Metropole|
|Sapa hotels||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa,or similar||Chau Long Hotel or similar||Victoria Sapa||Victoria Sapa|
|Quang Binh Hotels||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort||Sun Spa Resort|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Nha trang Hotels||The Light,Sea and Sund hotel or similar||Yasaka hotel, Novotel hotel, or similar||Sunrise Beach, Vinpearl Resort||Ana Mandara|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
- Domestic flights (Hanoi - Hue & Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City by Vietnam Airlines – economy class)
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar based on twin/ double sharing
- Car/mini van with air-conditioner
- Junk/boat in Ha Long bay
- All entrance fees as programed
- English/ French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program ( B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner )
- Purified water and wet towel
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- nternational flight and international airport tax on departure
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Vietnam Visa - this can be done with our Visa service
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice