Vietnam Life in Hue
The UNESCO World Heritage town of Hue in central Vietnam is a must see destination. The eclectic and mesmerizing tombs and mausoleums of the last emperors of Vietnam reveal fascinating insights into the lives of the imperial families and their subjects. The ancient citadel reflects the pomp and ceremony of the dynastic rulers, as well as the scars of many years of turmoil, both ancient and modern (the Royal Citadel was badly damaged in the latter stages of the war). Even so, it retains a sense of grace and majesty even today. Modern Hue is a delightful city of wide boulevards and period buildings set in a picture-postcard landscape. The local university is renowned as one of the country's finest and the local cuisine is regarded by many as the best in Vietnam.
Detailed ItineraryThis tour is arranged to let you explore more of Vietnam life with the effected of Royal life, garden house in Hue is one of them. "Garden house" is a typical and unique characteristic of Hue city. You will visit the traditional handicraft village: Thuy Xuan Hat - Incense making village, you will see how Hue Hat (non Hue) - a symbolized for the beauty of Hue lady. Have a lunch at Tinh Gia Vien. After lunch, you will enjoy the Cooking Class at this restaurant - here you can attend a hands-on cooking class, preparation a classic meal of Hue. Ms. Ton Nu Ha – Golden Hands will demonstrate you. 1:30 to 3:30 Visit local market in Hue, and experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local seller and purchase some of ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. 4:00 to 6:30 Starting cooking at Tinh Gia Vien House - Restaurant. Ms. Ton Nu Ha will teach you how cook the Royal Dishes.-6:30 onward: We sit down and eat exactly what we have cooked. Tour ends.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.