DMZ Central Vietnam 7 Days / 6 Nights
Start from: Hue
Return from: Ho Chi Minh
Explore “iron lands” with their stories in Vietnam with visits to Hue, Dong Ha, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Hochiminh City.
- Day 1 - Hue - Dong Ha
- Day 2 - Dong Ha - Quang Tri - Da Nang
- Day 3 - Da Nang
- Day 4 - Da Nang - Quy Nhon
- Day 5 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
- Day 6 - Nha Trang - Dalat
- Day 7 - Da Lat - Hochiminh City
Day 1 : Hue - Dong Ha ( D )Proceed Northward to Mc Namara's electronic barrier, DHZ, 17th parallel the provisional demarcation line, Hien Luong bridge, Vinh Moc tunnels, Con Tien fire-base, Camp Carrol fire-base, Rockpile Harine's look out Khe Sanh combat base, Ta Con airfield, Ho Chi Minh trail. Overnight in Dong Ha Town
Day 2 : Dong Ha - Quang Tri - Da Nang ( B, L, D )Visit Thach Han river, the exchange of P.O.W in 1973, logistic centre in Dong Ha of the 3rd Marine Division, Quang Tri old ramparts firing summer 1972, the bloodiest battle field in Vietnam, ruined church and high-school. Proceed Southward. Overnight in Da Nang .
Day 3 : Da Nang ( B, L, D )After breakfast, visit former US Consulate, War Museum, Nuoc Man heliport, Marble Mountain, China beach, My Khe beach. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 4 : Da Nang - Quy Nhon ( B, L, D)Morning visit Chu Lai airbase, My Lai village. Travel along the rugged animate mountains down to Route No. 1 . Evening arrives in Qui Nhon, a major port and supply depot that kept Route 1 open during the war. Overnight in Quy Nhon
Day 5 : Quy Nhon - Nha Trang ( B, L, D )Leave Qui Nhon for Nha Trang, one of the headquarters of the US Fifth Special Forces Group in the second Corps.
Overnight in Nha Trang .
Day 6 : Nha Trang - Dalat ( B, L, D )
- Enjoy the turquoise water and fine sandy beach. Take a boat to visit a fishing villages. Visit the Ponagar Cham Tower, a fine example of 2nd century Cham architeture.
- Then, leave Nha Trang for the central highland city of Dalat. Overnight in Dalat .
Day 7 : Da Lat - Hochiminh City ( B )
Free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight to Ho Chi Minh City. End of tour.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Class||Tour cost per Person (in $US) from 1st Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|2||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 12|
|Class||Tour cost per Person (in $US) from 1st May 2013 to 30 Sept 2013|
|2||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 12|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)|
|Dong Ha Hotels||Song La Hotel||Song La Hotel||Song La Hotel|
|Danang Hotels||Saigon Tourane or Blue Ocean||Green Plaza or Hoang Anh Plaza||Swiss Bell Son Tra resort or Furama|
|Quy Nhon Hotels||Hoang Yen or Seagull||Saigon Quy Nhon, Hoang Anh Resort||Life Well Resort|
|Nha Trang Hotels||The Light or Asia Paradise or Golden Coast resort||Yasaka or Nha Trang Lodge||Novotel or Sunrise Nha Trang Beach|
|Dalat Hotel||Hoang Anh resort, Golf 2, Ngoc Lan||Blue Moon, Sammy, Golf 3, Mercure Dalat||Sofitel Dalat|
Trip included :
- Tour programme as in the itinerary
- All land transfer
- English/ French Speaking tour guide
- Domestic flights Dalat - HCMC and airport taxes
- Meals: B = Breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Mineral water and cool towels
Trip Excluded :
- International flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Vietnam visa
- Other not mentioned