Warth Of South Vietnam 3 Days / 2 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
Boasting an electric, near palpable energy, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is Vietnam's largest metropolis and its undisputed capital of commerce. For the casual visitor, Saigon – as its still called by all but the city officials who live here – can seem a chaotic mess of traffic-clogged roads and urban bustle, with nary a green space in sight. Yet thousands of expats and Vietnamese immigrants couldn't imagine living anywhere else. They've long since fallen prey to the hidden charms of one of Southeast Asia's liveliest cities. If every town had a symbol, Saigon's would surely be the motorbike. More than three million of them fly along streets once swarming with bicycles. Cruising along boulevards and back alleys astride a xe om (motorbike taxi) is the quickest way to sensory overload – daily fare in this tropical town. Teeming markets, sidewalk cafés, massage and acupuncture clinics, centuries-old pagodas, sleek skyscrapers and ramshackle wooden shops selling silk, spices, baskets and handmade furniture all jockey for attention amid the surreal urban collage.
Day 1: Arrival - Ho Chi Minh CityYou are welcomed by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Half day city tour visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral with the passing Ben Thanh market. Dinner & Over night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Mekong Delta (B, L)Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning. Upon arrival at Cai Be, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process, etc.. After lunch cruising along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural natural setting of Mekong Delta region. About 3 pm, the boat will arrival at Vinh Long Market, walking around to explore Vinh Long Market. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh with stop at bonsai garden. Arrival at your hotel in the late evening.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)At leisure for shopping until transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for next destination. VietnamTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2013 to 30 Sep 2013|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)|
|Ho Chi Minh city Hotels||Elios , Kingston , Lavender or similar||Continental hotel, Rex hotel similar||Sofitel Plaza , Windsor Plaza, Caravell|
|Can Tho hotels||Saigon Can Tho, Kim Tho Hotel||Golf Can Tho, Kim Tho Hotel||Victoria Can Tho Victoria|
Trip included :
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar, base on twin sharing
- Purified water & wet towel
- All transfers and transportation
- All entrance fees
- English or French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
Trip excluded :
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- International flight and international airport tax on departure
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Vietnam Visa - this can be done with our Visa service