Vietnam Highlight Tour 8 Days /7 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
Stretching over 3,200 kilometers in length with countless mountains, rivers, forests, and beaches, Vietnam is one of Asia's most diverse and fascinating countries. Introducing you to the country's three main regions, this 8-day journey starts with the natural splendor and majesty of the north, continues to the historic charm of the central provinces before concluding with the beauty and the vibrancy of the south.
- Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
- Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
- Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
- Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
- Day 3: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Danang – Hoi An. (B, L)
- Day 4: Full day Explore Hoi An. (B, L)
- Day 5: Leave Hoi An to Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 6: Hanoi to Halong Bay Cruise & stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
- Day 7: Halong Bay to Hanoi. (B, L)
- Day 8: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamUpon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal please look for a tour guide displaying a welcome signboard with AsiaTourAdvisor Logo and your name on it. Meet you up and transfer to your hotel for check-in (Early check-in is NOT included and subject to availability) and relax at the balance of day.
Ho Chi Minh City is a sprawling metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Formerly known as “Saigon” prior to 1975, today the city is Vietnam’s commercial center. The city’s dynamic energy is apparent in the bustling street scenes with thousands of people on motorbikes constantly on the move. Although Saigon has rapidly developed into a modern city with skyscrapers and shopping centers, there are still remnants of its past visible in the historic landmarks and beautiful French colonial buildings dotted throughout the city. In Saigon, you will still see women dressed in Vietnam’s traditional ao dai tunic stroll past modern trendy boutiques and crowded cafes. You’ll find great nightlife and some of the best shopping in Southeast Asia in this vibrant, fast-changing city. The city is home to people from all aspect of Vietnamese society. You’ll see newly wealthy entrepreneurs in their luxury cars driving past beggars on the street side. As in any large city, petty theft exists and you must exercise caution.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)This morning enjoy a city tour that includes the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was towards this modern building that Communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. The tour also includes the Old Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas. Next we visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles. This underground complex was built by guerilla fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam War. We return to our hotel where the evening is free.
Day 3: Leave Ho Chi Minh City – Danang – Hoi An. (B)You have breakfast in the hotel then transfer to Airport departure for Danang City in Vietnam’s Central Region. You visit Cham Museum, an open air collection of some of the finest sandstone carvings in the world, China Beach, and the Marble Mountain, before you continue on to picturesque Hoi An Vietnam’s largest port. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of Southeast Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Hoi An was inhabited by Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese traders; the city is remarkable for its collection of original Chinese temples and glorious homes built by wealthy merchants of earlier times. Overnight in Hoi An Ancient Town.
Day 4: Full day Explore Hoi An. (B, L)A full-day tour here includes the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, the Phuok Kien Pagoda, and the local market. You’ll also take a boat trip on the Thun Bon River to a village of woodworkers and boat building families on Cam Kim Island. Later visit a local school for a very special visit with what are sure to become your newest friends (“Make a Friend” program). The evening is free. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Leave Hoi An to Hanoi. (B)Having breakfast at hotel then transfer to Danang Airport for flight to Hanoi. Pick up & transfer to Hanoi City, start visiting Hanoi City Tour, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your hotel then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Dong Xuan Market, Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi to Halong Bay Cruise & stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)Early this morning, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Ha Long Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Board.
Day 7: Halong Bay to Hanoi. (B)Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay. After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi for overnight. Arrive Hanoi at 3:00pm. Check in hotel & free time to go sightseeing in the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish unforgettable Vietnam Tour with Asia Tour Advisor. Good bye & see you in the next time! AsiaTourAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2013 to 30 Sep 2013|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison,||Sofitel Metropole|
|Sapa hotels||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa,or similar||Chau Long Hotel or similar||Victoria Sapa||Victoria Sapa|
|Quang Binh Hotels||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort||Sun Spa Resort|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Nha trang Hotels||The Light,Sea and Sund hotel or similar||Yasaka hotel, Novotel hotel, or similar||Sunrise Beach, Vinpearl Resort||Ana Mandara|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
|Halong Cruise||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise , Indochina Sails or similar||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise|
- 6 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 1 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
- Internal flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Meals specified in tour program .B - Breakfast ,L - Lunch ,D - Dinner
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All taxes & services charge.
- International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Kayak, Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods)
- flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations
- any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice