Mystery Saigon 3 Days / 2 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
Boasting an electric, near palpable energy, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is Vietnam’s largest metropolis and its undisputed capital of commerce. For the casual visitor, Saigon – as its still called by all but the city officials who live here – can seem a chaotic mess of traffic-clogged roads and urban bustle, with nary a green space in sight. Yet thousands of expats and Vietnamese immigrants couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. They’ve long since fallen prey to the hidden charms of one of Southeast Asia’s liveliest cities. If every town had a symbol, Saigon’s would surely be the motorbike. More than three million of them fly along streets once swarming with bicycles. Cruising along boulevards and back alleys astride a xe om (motorbike taxi) is the quickest way to sensory overload – daily fare in this tropical town. Teeming markets, sidewalk cafés, massage and acupuncture clinics, centuries-old pagodas, sleek skyscrapers and ramshackle wooden shops selling silk, spices, baskets and handmade furniture all jockey for attention amid the surreal urban collage.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - ArrivalYou are welcomed by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Half day city tour visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral with the passing Ben Thanh market. Dinner & Over night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh - Cu Chi ( B / L )Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh city. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)Free time for shopping or relax until time to airport for departure home or more visit of Vietnam. VietnamTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Category||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2011 to 30 Apr 2012|
|Fist Class 4*||254||205||193||177|
|Category||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2013 to 30 Sep 2013|
|Fist Class 4*||236||188||176||160|
|Hotels||Superior (3+*)||Fist Class (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
Trip Included :
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar, base on twin sharing
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English or French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Purified water & wet towel
Trip Excluded :
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities