Ho Chi Minh-Mekong Highlights 4 Days / 3 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
Welcome to Hochiminh city!- One of the most bustling cities of Vietnam where you can find the remains of the time to the best five star in the world. In fact, Hochiminh city is a city of commerce, industry, travel,... where used to be considered as "The Pearl of far East Asia" The Mekong Delta, or the 'Nine Dragon River Delta', is a vast region in Southeast Vietnam. This is where the Mekong River appoaches and enters in to the sea through its network of tributaries. Encompassing a large portion of Southeastern Vietnam of 39,000 km2, the Mekong Delta region is richly abundant with water, fruit orchards an most importantly, rice fields. It produces about half of the total of Vietnam's agricultural output and is the place where you can best experience the timeless sceneries of farmers planting and harversting ricetretching over 3,200 kilometers in length with countless mountains, rivers, forests, and beaches, Vietnam is one of Asia's most driverse and fascinating countries. Introducing you to the country's three main regions, this 7- day journey starts with the natural splenor and majesty of the north, continues to the historic charm of the central provinces before concluding with the beauty and the vibrancy of the south.
- Visit Hochiminh city where used to be considered as " The Pearl of Far East Asia".
- Taking a pleasant 3- hour boat tour of Can Tho's countryside (My Tho).
- Cai Rang floating market.
- Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 2: Saigon- Mytho- Mekong Delta boat trip- Cantho city
- Day 3: Cantho- Cai Rang floating market- Saigon
- Day 4: Hochiminh Departure.
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Upon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal please look for a tour guide displaying a welcome signboard with AsiaTourAdvisor Logo and your name on it. Meet you up and transfer to your hotel for check-in (Early check-in is NOT included and subject to availability) and relax at the balance of day.
Ho Chi Minh City is a sprawling metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Formerly known as “Saigon” prior to 1975, today the city is Vietnam’s commercial center. The city’s dynamic energy is apparent in the bustling street scenes with thousands of people on motorbikes constantly on the move. Although Saigon has rapidly developed into a modern city with skyscrapers and shopping centers, there are still remnants of its past visible in the historic landmarks and beautiful French colonial buildings dotted throughout the city. In Saigon, you will still see women dressed in Vietnam’s traditional ao dai tunic stroll past modern trendy boutiques and crowded cafes. You’ll find great nightlife and some of the best shopping in Southeast Asia in this vibrant, fast-changing city. The city is home to people from all aspect of Vietnamese society. You’ll see newly wealthy entrepreneurs in their luxury cars driving past beggars on the street side. As in any large city, petty theft exists and you must exercise caution.
Day 2: Saigon- Mytho- Mekong Delta boat trip- Can Tho city(Lunch, Dinner)08.00 am: Our tour Guide & driver pick you up at the hotel in Saigon, then take an excursion to Mytho, one of quite cities in Mekong Delta area. Arrival to Mytho, a full day trip to water world of the Mekong Delta; enjoy the journey through the fertile paddy fields, water buffalos. Take the boat trip along narrow waterways and visit some orchards, local houses where making rice- paper, enjoy tropical fruits with couthern traditional " Tai Tu music" show. Enjoy lunch with special Elephant's Ear Fish will be seved during luch on local restauran on island. After finished boat trip, take on private vehicle to Cantho, stop for visiting the ancient pagoda Vinh Trang. Afternoon, arrive to Cantho, check-in the hotel on arrival. Free at lesure until enjoy dinner at charming restaurant localed on Hau river branch. Free at lesure until enjoy dinner at charming restaurant located on Hau river branch. Free after dinner and O/N in Cantho
Day 3: Can Tho- Cai Rang floating market- Saigon( Breakfast, Lunch)Breakfast at hotel. Then tranfer to the pier for taking the boat ride on Mekong river which is the longest and most prosperous in Asia, visit the famous floating market Cai Rang, where you can see the daily life and local people selling their products on boats. Then cruising to small cannels to visit one of the local family and their orchard, taste tropical fruies, green tea. After then, take on private vehicle return to Saigon 13.00: A delicious lunch will be served at an ancient house or at charming restaurant MEKONG REST STOP. 15.00:After then, return to Saigon. 17.00: Drop at your place in Saigon.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, this morning is free at your leisure before transferring to the airport for your onward departure. Finish unforgettable Vietnam Tour with Asia Tour Advisor. Good bye & see you in the next time! AsiaTourAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2013 to 30 Sep 2013|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
- Private air- con transfer from Saigon/ Cantho/Saigon with ENGLISH speaking guide
- Boat trip on private charter basis.
- Meals as mentioned on program (2 lunches+ 1 dinner+ 1 breakfast).
- Accommondation at hotel with breakfast.
- Sightseeing: rowing boat, Don Ca Tai Tu.
- Fresh cotton towels, fresh fruits with hot green tea mineral water during trip.
- Nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Drinks during meals.
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for Guide & Driver & Crew during cruise
- Personal expenses
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice