Discover South Vietnam 5 Days / 4 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
Fasten your seatbelts as Ho Chi Minh City is a metropolis on the move – and we’re not just talking about the motorbikes that throng the streets. Saigon, as it’s known to all but city officials, is Vietnam at its most dizzying: a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its limitless energy. It is a living organism that breathes life and vitality into all who settle here, and visitors cannot help but be hauled along for the ride.
- Day 1: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city - Can Tho Mekong
- Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh
- Day 4: Ho Chi Minh - Tay Ninh -Cu Chi
- Day 5: Ho Chi Minh Departure
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - ArrivalYou are welcomed by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Half day city tour visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral with the passing Ben Thanh market. Dinner & Over night in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city - Mekong Delta - Can Tho ( B,L )This Mekong Delta trip provides you a look at varieties of the life and scenery on the Mekong river itself as well as on the bank of the river. Start the trip by a drive to Vinh Long, which on the way is green/yellow rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. On arrival, you will embark a boat for cruising the Mekong river with a passing floating Cai Be market. Along the river is more exploring the local life, farmer and handicraft productions. The boat continues toward Can Tho, you will have a chance enjoy sunset on the way to Can Tho. Over night at Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City ( B, L )The watery world of the Mekong Delta is home to many bustling floating markets. This day we take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang and Phong Dien, whose the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes. After an impressive boat trip, you are back to Ho Chi Minh city via My Tho with stop over for a visit a Bonsai garden. Over night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh - Cu Chi ( B, L )
Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh city. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Free time for shopping or relax until time to airport for departure home or more visit the North of Vietnam VietnamTripAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Number in Group||
Tour cost per Person (in $US) from 1st Oct 2012 to 30th Apr 2013
|First Class 4*||514||407||380||346|
|Number in Group||
Tour cost per Person (in $US) from 1st May 2013 to 30th Sep 2013
|First Class 4*||480||377||350||316|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||First Class(4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Ho Chi Minh city Hotels||Elios , Kingston , Lavender or similar||Continental hotel, Rex hotel similar||Sofitel Plaza , Windsor Plaza, Caravell||Caravell , Sofitel Plaza|
|Can Tho hotels||Saigon Can Tho, Kim Tho Hotel||Golf Can Tho, Kim Tho Hotel||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
- Pick up & drop off at hotels at the tour places
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Boat for cruising in Mekong
- Purified water & wet towel
Trip Excluded :
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not made on the written form