Highlight Vietnam Travel 10 Days / 9 Nights
Start tour: Ha Noi
This tour takes us from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City within 10 days. The trip covers most of the main attractions in Vietnam including three world heritages site in Vietnam. It covers from the stately Hanoi, the magnificent Halong Bay, the former capital city of Hue, the charming Hoi An ancient town, the bustle & hustle Ho Chi Minh City, the water way of Mekong Delta
- Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
- Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
- Hue: See stunning scenery en-route to Hue; Take a dragon boat to visit pagodas; Visit the Imperial Citadel. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
- Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
- Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum
- Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
In brief :
- Day 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
- Day 2: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
- Day 3: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Halong Bay Cruise – Depart for Hue Imperial City. (Br)
- Day 5: Full day sightseeing in Hue City – Old Imperial City. (B, L)
- Day 6: Leave Hue to Danang/City Sightseeing. (B, L)
- Day 7: Hoi An Excursion/Thu Bon River Boat Trip. (B, L)
- Day 8: Leave Hoi An to Saigon/City Sightseeing. (B, L)
- Day 9: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
- Day 10: Conclude Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City. (B)
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi VietnamUpon arrival, you will be met outside the baggage claim area by your guide who will escort you to a waiting vehicle for your transfer to downtown with a brief introduction en route. Your guide will be holding a welcome signboard with the Asia Tour Advisor Logo & your name. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the tree-lined boulevards, French Indochinese architecture and tranquil lakes of this unique city.
Day 2: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks, is the capital of Vietnam. It is a very attractive city with French-style architecture. You have a full day of sightseeing ahead, including a visit to One Pillar Pagoda, which was built by Ly Thai Tong and the Temple of Literature, founded by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. Stop in the heart of Hanoi at Hoan Kiem Lake, which contains an islet with a tiny Tortoise Pagoda. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Opera House and St. Joseph Cathedral. Conclude with Water Puppet Show, Cyclo visiting Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)Early this morning, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Day 4: Halong Bay Cruise – Depart for Hue Imperial City. (B)Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay. After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive to airport directly. Arrive Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) at 3:00pm. Catching flight to Hue City. Arrive Hue City, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Full day sightseeing in Hue City - Old Imperial City. (B, L)Spend full day to visit Hue City, Vietnam's political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Traditionally, the city has been one of Vietnam's cultural, religious and educational centers. Visit the Imperial City, which is located in the Citadel. Modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing, the Imperial City was built in the early 19th century. Explore the Thai Hoa Palace, with its spacious hall and ornate roof of huge timbers supported by 80 carved and lacquered columns. See the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns and the site where the Forbidden Purple City once stood. Overnight in Hue City.
Day 6: Leave Hue to Danang/City Sightseeing. (B, L)Today, journey south past the Hai Van Pass and Land Co, over a spur of the Truong Son Mountain Range that juts into the South China Sea, with spectacular views along the way. Upon arrival in Danang, visit the Cham Museum, which features a fine collection of openair sandstone carvings. Stop at China Beach, made famous in the American TV series of the same name. It stretches for many miles north and south of the Marble Mountains. The Marble Mountains surrounding the area are five stone hillocks - once islands made of marble - and each is said to represent one of the five elements of the universe. There are many natural caves in which Buddhist sanctuaries have been built over the centuries. Transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town. Check in hotel & overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An Excursion/Thu Bon River Boat Trip. (B, L)Enjoy a full-day excursion to Hoi An, a major trading center, once known as "Faifo" to the earliest Western traders. It was also an important port for the Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and other merchant vessels from the Far East. Visit a temple with partially gilded statues in the center, a pagoda dedicated to sailors and fishermen and a chapel with origins in the 1700s that reflects the influences of Chinese and Japanese styles. Stop at the Sa Huynh Museum, located near the Japanese Covered Bridge, which contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An's history. Late this afternoon, take a boat trip on the Thu Bon River to Kim Bing Village on Cam Kim Island to see the wood workers and shipbuilding families. Return to your haven on world-famous "China Beach," with the evening at your leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Leave Hoi An to Saigon/City Sightseeing. (B, L)Fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon, the largest Vietnamese city. There are street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new bars. This teeming metropolis offers 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. To the west of the city is the huge Chinese neighborhood called Colon, which means "Big Market." Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of Saigon's government quarter, is of neo- Romanesque architecture with two high square tower and iron spires. The Central Post Office is French-style and City Hall, known as "Hotel de Ville," is typical of the French architecture that would be seen in any village in France. Visit the War Remnants Museum, featuring collections of weapons and photographs from the two Indochina wars. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 9: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel & stay overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Conclude Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City. (B)You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish unforgettable Vietnam Tour with Asia Tour Advisor. Good bye & see you in the next time! AsiaTourAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|Number in Group||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2013 to 30 Sep 2013|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison or similar||Sofitel Metropole|
|Sapa hotels||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa or similar||Chau Long Hotel or similar||Victoria Sapa||Victoria Sapa|
|Quang Binh Hotels||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort or similar||Sun Spa Resort||Sun Spa Resort|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Park View hotel, Mondial hotel or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Nha trang Hotels||Ruby hotel,Sea and Sund hotel or similar||Yasaka hotel, Michelia hotel, or similar||Sunrise Beach, Novotel hotel or similar||Ana Mandara|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon Inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
|Halong Cruise||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise, Indochina Sails or similar||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise|
- 8 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 1 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in twin-share cabin.
- Internal flight tickets: Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City (economy class) Vietnam Airlines including fuel charge & Airport taxes.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Meals specified in tour program .B - Breakfast ,L - Lunch ,D - Dinner
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All taxes & services charge.
- International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Kayak, Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods)
- flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations
- any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they san server you better. If you are a food lover, VietnamTripAdvisor can be your culinary guide and provide you the opportunity to savor tempting local food and world-famous dishes.
- Meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Breakfast - Each breakfast will be served in your hotel. Breakfast selections include Vietnamese and Western dishes to meet every diner's taste.
- Lunch - Lunches are normally arranged at the Vietnamese restaurants near the scenic spots. Your tour guides will order food according to your appetite. Most are Vietnamese dishes, and some are modified to fit westerners' tastes. At some of the meals one complimentary soft drink is served.
- Dinner - Same as lunch. If you prefer to not eat Vietnamese food, VietnamTripAdvisor suggests you have dinner on your own. Your local tour guide can recommend some good western restaurants in the area.