Taste of Vietnam 10 Days / 9 Nights
Start tour: Ho Chi Minh
The trip starts in Ho Chi Minh, the dynamic city, going through the central of Vietnam; Hoi An and Hue before ending in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. All the highlights of this stunning country are covered in this compact trip. History, old-world charm and vibrant color are just some of the things you'll experience on this journey through startlingly beautiful Vietnam.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 2 : Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day 3 : Mighty Mekong Delta
- Day 4 : Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Hoi An . Flight
- Day 5 : Hoi An - Hue
- Day 6 : Hue - The Legend of Ancient City
- Day 7 : Hue - Hanoi City Flight
- Day 8 : Hanoi - Halong
- Day 9 : Halong - Hanoi
- Day 10 : Hanoi - Departure
Day 1: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh CityUpon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City by VietnamTripAdvisor’s car, formerly known as Saigon. Ho Chi Minh City is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam. This bustling metropolis, contradiction of its northern counterpart, is crowded with motorbikes and cars, and has numerous shopping areas and sidewalk cafés. (If time permits) we stroll around the down town to explore the different local ways of life. Welcome dinner at one of the finest restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels ( B, L)Breasfast at hotel. We then travel by roads to Tay Ninh to see the ornate temple of Cao Dai and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism. Afterwards we continue to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, which were an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong in the American war. Back to Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Mighty Mekong Delta ( B, L)Breakfast at hotel. Today we will visit Cai Be floating market, on the way stop for photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields. On arriving in Cai Be, start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some hand – made family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village – the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature. Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden. Turn back to Ho Chi Minh City in the late afternoon. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Hoi An ( B,L) FlightBreakfast at hotel. Today we spend a half day seeing some major sights of the city with VietnamTripAdvisor’s tour guide. We pass the now-demolished wartime American Embassy before we visit the Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975, and some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Saigon Post Office. After seeing the Jade Emperor Pagoda and the War Remnant Museum, we continue our trip on to the bustling Ben Thanh Market where anything and everything is for sale!. The next stop of our trip is Da Nang which is a short flight from Ho Chi Minh City. On arrival you are greeted and driven to Hoi An, which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. Check into hotel. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Hue ( B, L)Breakfast at hotel. Take a walk to visit famous Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tamky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda, the vibrant market. Passing many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town's multi-cultural past. Lunch at local restaurant. Upon leaving Hoi An, we drive North to Hue. Along the way, we make a stopover at the sensational Marble Mountains and Da Nang City for a visit to the Cham Museum. We then follow the road crossing over the scenic Hai Van Pass before arriving in Hue, Vietnam's last imperial capital of Vietnam. Check into hotel. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue - The Legend of Ancient City ( B, L)Our tour starts with the visit to Thien Mu Pagoda, then we head to suburb to visit King Khai Dinh Tomb, King Tu Duc Tomb. Come back to Hue for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Imperial Citadel. Tour ends at your hotel around 17: 30pm. Overnight in Hue.
Day 7: Hue - Hanoi City ( B, L)Breakfast at hotel before boarding a short flight to Hanoi, Vietnam's capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retains an unique old world charm and some Asia‘s most striking colonial architecture. Upon your arrival at Noi Bai airport, VietnamTripAdvisor’s car will pick you up and transfer to the hotel for registration. If time permits then we enjoy a short cyclo excursion through the bustling old quarter streets named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places before enjoy Water Puppet Unique show at 4: 00 PM, the unique performance show in Vietnam. Dinner on guest's account. Over night in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi - Halong ( B, L)
- 8.30: VietnamTripAdvisor’s bus will pick up for a drive to Halong Bay. On the way, we stop for refreshment and photos.
- 12.30: Boarding Cruise. Welcome drink is served.
- 13.00-14.30: Lunch is served while cruising through Halong Bay. Roam around the labyrinth of the Bay through the Fighting Cock, Canh Buom, and stop for swimming then go for visiting Sung Sot cave (The Sudden Surprise). Kayak to Luon cave, Dau Nguoi Mountain, Titop beach.
- 18.30: Docking for overnight.
- 19.30: Dinner is served. Overnight on the Junk.
Day 9: Halong - Hanoi ( B, L )
- 08-09.30: Buffet breakfast while cruising back to Halong wharf and visit Fire Island, Dinh Huong Island, floating village.
- 10.30: Luggage pulls out. Clear all bills.
- 11.30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say Goodbye.
- 12.00: Shuttle bus will take you back to Hanoi. Dinner in guest's account. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 10: Hanoi - Departure ( B )Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure to do other things you are interested in until time transfer to airport for flight back home. End of Services. Note: this is private tour and sample, you may go with full details above or Vietnamtripadvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.. Please contact us for further information.
|Category||Price per person in US$ - Validity from 01th Oct 2012 to 30th Apr 2013|
|Category||Price per person in US$ - Validity from 01th May 2013 to 30th Sep 2013|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison,||Sofitel Metropole|
|Sapa hotels||Bamboo hotel,Holiday Sapa,or similar||Chau Long Hotel or similar||Victoria Sapa||Victoria Sapa|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Nha trang Hotels||The Light,Sea and Sund hotel or similar||Yasaka hotel, Novotel hotel, or similar||Sunrise Beach, Vinpearl Resort||Ana Mandara|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Can Tho hotels||Kim Tho hotel or similar||Golf Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho|
|Halong Cruise||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise , Indochina Sails or similar||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise|
- Pick up & drop off at places
- Accommodation at hotels in places as indicated in program
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfer & transportation at places as indicated in program
- All admission fees at places mentioned in itinerary
- Local professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Junk on Halong Bay
- Tandem sea Kayak boat (twin share) on Halong Bay
- Internal airtickets (Economy class - VN Airline)
- Purified water and wet towel
- Visa application fee & visa fees
- Personal expenses and Insurance
- Late check out and early check in
- Other meals and drinks
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Departure tax and other airport tax
- All other service were not made on the written form
- Prices are per person (US$), based on double occupancy
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 - Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
- Prices subject to change without notice