South Vietnam Overview 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Starts from: Ho Chi Minh
- Return from: Ho Chi Minh
- Highlights: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnel – Mekong Delta
- Group size: Max 12 pax
Vietnam is known for the typical its own diversification. We’d like to offer you South Vietnam Overview – 4 Days leading you to the throbbing metropolis Ho Chi Minh city first, you will see two faces : city with the sky building, huge industry zones, bustle life and the other is filled with architectural remnants of the French Indochina period and quite conners. From Ho Chi Minh diving about 70km to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one massive underground network and you will have opportunity to exploring bustling floating market in Mekong Delta.
Intinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta
- Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City
You are welcomed by our guide at airport. Warmly welcome at Tan Son Nhat airport, and then transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time for relaxing and shopping. Overnight :at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnel
In the morning, the guide picks you up at your hotel and transfer to remarkable Cu Chi Tunnels outside Ho Chi Minh City. During the war “Viet Cong” guerillas built the labyrinth of narrow tunnels using them to hide during bombing raids and stage surprise attacks. Then transfer back Ho Chi Minh City for visiting the War Museum, Post Office Centre, Notre Dame from historic Dong Khoi Street (the Rue Catinat from Graham Greene's novel The Quiet American) to the bustling markets of Ben Thanh and Cholon (Chinatown) and Thien Hau Pagoda. Overnight at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta
After escaping from Ho Chi Minh City’s urban sprawl, you’ll travel to My Tho. There, you’ll cruise on the Mekong through the Bao Dinh natural canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorized boat. Then return to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 4: Departure from Ho Chi Minh City.
After breakfast at your hotel, free time for shopping or relaxing until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your departure flight. See you next journey with Vietnam TripAdvisor. ( include: Breakfast)
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Dates||Tour cost per person ( in USD)|
|Middle range 3*||Superior 4*|
|Twin/ Double share||Single supplement||Twin/ Double share||Single|
to Oct, 2013
|$ 276||93$||$ 336||$ 143|
|From Nov to Dec, 2013||$321||93$||$ 365||$143|
|From Jan to Feb, 2013||$ 336||$99||$ 380||$ 158|
|City||Middle range 3*||Superior 4*|
|Ho chi Minh City||Sapphire Hotel 3* or similar||Norfolk Hotel 4* or similar|
- 03 nights accommodation on double/twin share
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers in private Air-Con car
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Vietnam visa processing fee (approval letter)
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- International Flight
- Travel insurance
- Visa stamp fee in Vietnam
- Meals not indicated
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities