South Vietnam Tour - 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Starts from: Ho Chi Minh
- Return from: Ho Chi Minh
- Highlights: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh Temple - Cu Chi Tunnel – Mekong Delta
- Group size: Maximum 12 pax
Intinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival – Half day city tour
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Can Tho
- Day 4: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh CityYou are welcomed by our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport at and then be transferred to hotel. After lunch, visit Notre Dame, Post Centre, War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple. Check in hotel. Free time Overnight :at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City ( include: Lunch)
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh Temple – Cu Chi TunnelDrive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh city. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi Tunnel, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence Overnight : at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Can ThoAfter escaping from Ho Chi Minh City’s urban sprawl, you’ll travel to My Tho. There, you’ll cruise on the Mekong through the Bao Dinh natural canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorized boat. Then toward Can Tho, you will have a chance enjoy sunset on the way to Can Tho. Overnight :at Hotel in Can Tho ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 4: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh CityFresh air and the country sounds of the Delta coming to life for another day, we breakfast and start our trip with a boat cruise along the endless waterway of Mighty Mekong River to the Cai Rang floating markets in the Mekong Delta. In the afternoon, transfer back to to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight :at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 5: Departure from Ho Chi Minh CityAfter breakfast at your hotel, free time for relaxing or shopping until transfer to airport for your departure flight. See you next journey with Vietnam Tripadvisor. (include: Breakfast)
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Dates||Tour cost per person ( in USD)|
|Twin/ Double share||Single supplement||Twin/ Double share||Single|
|From Jan to Oct, 2013||$ 356||$118||$ 428||$ 189|
|City||Middle range 3*||Superior 4*|
|Ho chi Minh City||Sapphire Hotel 3* or similar||Norfolk Hotel 4* or similar|
- 04 nights accommodation on double / twin basis at Hotel with daily breakfast
- English Speaking Guide during tour
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers in private Air-Con car
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Visa arrangement
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- International Flight
- Travel insurance
- Visa stamp fee
- Meals not indicated
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities