Impression north of Vietnam 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Starts from: Hanoi
- Return from: Hanoi
- Departure : Every Monday & Friday each week
- Highlights: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
- Group size: 2 - 12 pax
Intinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi City tour
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Day 4: Halong Bay – Ninh Binh
- Day 5: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc - Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi - Departure
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Arriving at Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, you will be welcomed by the guide of Asia Tour Advisor and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the tree-lined boulevards, French Indochinese architecture and tranquil lakes of this unique city.
Day 2: Hanoi City TourThe guide pick you up at your hotel and then start the tour. In the morning, visit Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, History Museum. After lunch, continue on to visit Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Witness a performance of the unique art of water puppetry. Overnight :at Hotel in Hanoi ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong BayMorning : 08:00 AM - Pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi City by private car . Spend 3 hour sight seeing Country side in Red River Delta in North Vietnam. Noon : 11.00 AM : Check in Cruise. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail upon boarding. Start cruising; enjoy the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay. Afternoon: enjoin buffet lunch in restaurant . Cruise among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay, Surprise (Sung Sot) cave and its remote floating fishing villages. Kayak or swim from the vessel's stern deck. At the Hang Trong anchorage, whet your appetite with an onboard cooking demonstration. Enjoy sunbathing onboard with cool drinks. Relax over onboard beauty spa services and massage. Evening : Dinner buffet and light entertainment. Watch movies, play games with fellow passengers or enjoy night-fishing and chat with our crew Overnight on Cruise in Halong Bay ( include: Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Halong Bay – Ninh BinhMorning: Attend in a Tai chi course to relax yourself in the early morning of Orient or wake up early to see Sunrise International breakfast buffet during The cruise sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay heading for Halong city. End Cruise and Return Hon Gai/ Halong Bay 10:30AM : Check-out. . Car will wait & pick-up and transfer directly to Ninh Binh. Arrive in Ninh Binh, check in hotel and having lunch. Then take a boat for a cruise trip bring you go along the most green river in north of Vietnam for visiting 3 caves and rice field and mountain is over and over. Mountain here they soar skywards from a sea of green. Overnight :at Hotel in Ninh Binh ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 5: Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – HanoiAfter breakfast at your hotel, transfer to visiting the Ancient Citadel of Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam during 968 - 1009. We visit two Temple of King Dinh and Le and transfer back to Hanoi. Free time Overnight :at Hotel in Hanoi ( include: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 6: Departure from HanoiAfter breakfast at your hotel and transfer to airport for a flight to Hanoi and transit to your departure flight. See you next journey. ( include: Breakfast)
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Dates||Tour cost per person ( in USD)|
|Middle range 3*||Suprior 4*|
|Twin/ Double share||Single supplement||Twin/ Double share||Single|
|From Sep to Oct, 2013||$ 635||$ 146||$ 751||$ 274|
|From Nov to Dec, 2013||$ 665||$ 155||$ 781||$ 284|
|From Jan to Feb, 2013||$ 671||$ 165||$ 791||$294|
|Accommodation||Middle range 3*||Suprior 4*|
|Hanoi||Medalion Hotel 3* or similar||Zephyr Hotel 4* or similar|
|Halong Bay||Glory Cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise or similar|
|Ninh Binh||The Long Hotel 3* or similar||Elegant Ninh Binh Hotel or similar|
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin share basis at Hotel with daily breakfast
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers in private Air-Con car
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Cruises in Halong Bay
- Return ticket to Sapa – Hanoi – Sapa
- Visa arrangement for Vietnam.
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- International Flight
- Travel insurance
- Visa stamp fee: Vietnam
- Meals not indicated
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities