Beach Vacation 9 Days / 8 Nights
Start tour: Ha Noi
Finish tour: Ha Noi (or Sai Gon)
Start your private tour of Vietnam in the atmospheric capital city of Hanoi. Here the streets buzz with motorbikes and street vendors, yet peaceful parks and lakes fill the city. Located about 3hour drive from Hanoi, Halong Bay is one of Vietnam's most stunning physical areas: Dramatic limestone karsts are explored as you take an overnight cruise upon the crystal waters of the Bay. Move to the south, Hoi An was once an important trading town and the traditional shop houses and small laneways giving visitors a glimpse in to Vietnam's past. Following all cultural exploration of Hoi An, sun-workshippers could hear for Cua Dai Beach which is four kilometers from the center of town. With its warm, lapis lazuli water, fine white sand and coconut palms, Cua Dai deserves its reputation as a tropical paradise. Whether you wish to explore Vietnamese culture or lounge by the sea, Cua Dai is not to be missed. Everyone aslo knows My Khe Beach in Danang. For a decade the elegant Furuma Resort Danang has helped the China Beach firmly on the travel map. This award-winning resort is set in manicured grounds with two pools, plenty of green and a broad ocean frontage. Trained lifeguards and shallow waters make this a good spot for a family dip.
Day 1: Hanoi arrivalArrive in Hanoi, Vietnam's capital, where you will be welcomed by your guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental temples of this unique city. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)After breakfast, depart for Halong Bay and enjoy the lush scenery as you drive through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. 12.00 Arrival (Hon Gai/Ha Long city) – Break and photo shooting 12.30 Check in Red Dragon Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing 13.00 Check-in cabin with deluxe set-up 13.15 Have traditional Vietnamese lunch while start cruising 13.30 Start optional cruise program and excursions
- A fantastic cruise in Ha Long Bay,
- Pass through extraordinary shaped-islands while getting to Vong Vieng area
- Enjoy sunbathing onboard with cool drinks
- Enjoy Vietnamese music
- Enjoy chatting at private Bar
- Enjoy night fishing
- O/N on Junk (Breakfast)
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)6.00 At leisure
- Early risers enjoy the sunrise,
- Enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky Islands.
- Enjoy bird singing, cicadas chirping, gentle lapping of waves
- Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze
- Explore a wild sand beach in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Enjoy swimming and relaxing
- Enjoy cool drinks on beach
Day 4: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)Explore Vietnam's capital by an escorted, full-day city tour. Tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental temples make for a unique blend of east and west in this beautiful city. The tour includes such sites as Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. In the early afternoon, visit the Lake of the Restored Sword and the Old Quarter by bicycle, enabling you to witness and discover Hanoi's eclectic and mesmerising streets. In the evening, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show with traditional music. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Danang Beach (B)Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and free time then till catching a short flight to Danang, where the afternoon is at your leisure to explore this beach city. Overnight in Danang.
Day 6: Danang Beach Relaxing (B)At leisure. Water sports abound including parasailing, jet skiing, water skiing and diving. If you prefer to keep your feet dry then hop into a taxi for an exploratory visit to Danang. Overnight in Danang.
Day 7: Danang – Hoi An City (B)At leisure until transfer to the charming historical town of Hoi An and check into the resort. The resorts here have their own private beaches and there are two days free to enjoy the resort and Hoi An as you please. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An City Tour (B/L)At leisure. Relax on the private beach or by the resort pool or perhaps rent a bicycle to ride into Hoi An to explore the picturesque centre of town with its restored 18th century merchants’ houses. Hoi An also boasts some of the best silk shops, art galleries and handicraft shops in Vietnam as well as dozens of excellent restaurants serving the delicious local specialities. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 9: Hoian – Danang – Ho Chi Minh City (Or Hanoi)At leisure until transferring to Danang Airport for the flight back Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi. On arrival, pick-up & transfer to hotel. End of service. (Breakfast)
- We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
- Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
- Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
- At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
- Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
|Category||Price per person in US$ - From 01 Oct 2012 to 30 Apr 2013|
|Category||Price per person in US$ - From 01 May 2011 to 30 Sept 2011|
|Hotels||Mid-range (3+*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)||Premium (5+*)|
|Hanoi hotels||Tirant hotel, Medallion or similar||Sunway, Folower Garden or similar||Sofitel Plaza, Intercontinental, Horison,||Sofitel Metropole|
|Hue hotels||Asia Hotel, New Star, Hue Queen or similar||Saigon Morin, Novotel, Park View or similar||Imperial hotel or similar||La Residence|
|Hoian hotels||Glory Hotel, Lotus hotel or similar||Hoian trail, Hoi An Beach, Hoian Hotel or similar||Life Resort, Golden Sand or similar||The Nam Hai Rosort|
|Saigon Hotels||Sapphia hotel, Northern Hotel Saigon inn, Elios or similar||Liberty Central, Duxton, Saigon Palace, Grand Hotel or similar||Caravelle, Renaissace Riverside or similar||Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Hotel|
|Halong Cruise||Glory cruise, Phoenix Cruise or similar||Glory cruise Paloma Cruise, White dolphin cruise or similar||Paradise Cruise , Indochina Sails or similar||Violet Cruise, Paraidse Peak cruise|
Trip Included :
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels/ resorts.
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all sights visited.
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
- Domestic flight Hanoi to Danang and return
- Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
- Onboard Welcome drink
- Onboard Swimming Equipment
- Onboard Fishing Equipment
- Onboard Kayaking
- Onboard Insurance
Trip Excluded :
- Int’l Airfares and tax airport
- Visa Arrangements
- Tips , Bank charge
- Personal Expenses and Services
- All service non-clearly mentioned above