Nava Mekong Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
An enjoyable riverboat journey taking you along the mighty Mekong River from Luang Prabang to Northern Thailand, stopping overnight at Pakbeng. We make stops at the fascinating Pakou Caves and some villages en route. The pace of the river is very relaxed and you will find yourself taken in by the physical pull of the river. We stop over at Ban Houeilampen to visit the Hmong hill tripe people. They are very poor, but have an interesting culture and a colorful history. A perfect way to observe rural life close up!
Day 1: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Pakbeng (L, D)
Upon leaving the town, we board Nava Mekong boat and cruise up on the Mekong River to Pakbeng, a lively village situated at the junction of the Mekong River and the small Nam Beng River. The Hmong and Thai ethnic people are frequently seen on the main street of Pakbeng and small vendors along the street sell local textiles and handicraft. Along the way, we visit the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves. These caves are crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes, all brought here by devoted villagers. Overnight in Pakbeng
Day 2: Pakbeng – Houeixay – Chiangkhong (B, L)
The local market also attracts a wide array of hill tribe people who converge from the outlying valleys and hillsides to sell their goods and buy provisions. We visit this congregation and re-embark our boat towards Houei Xay, which is close to the famous Golden Triangle. The pace is very relaxed, a perfect way to observe rural life close up. We stop over at Ban Houeilampen to visit the Hmong hill tripe people. They are very poor, but have an interesting culture and a colourful history. The trip ends arrival at Chiang Khong
This river cruise can be arranged any day on request, this is only for private couple or group, not for join
We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
||Price per person in US$ - Validity until 30th of September 2011|
|Standard Class 2*
|First Class 4*
||Fist Class (4*)
Trip Included :
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Private cruise as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide (escort)
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Int’l airport departure tax
- Domestic airticket without airport tax
- Int’l air tickets to / from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals:(lunch or dinner, quoted separately)
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Additional tour require beside above sights
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others